Monday, June 7, 2010

~Sweet Offerings~

SOLD

I hope you all had a nice weekend....they slip by too fast, don't they?

I thought I would share with you two of my finds from this past weekend that are on the website....three pretty vintage fingertip towels....the colors are so delicate and sweet and a dear set of Mr & Mrs.pillowslips with a sweet design.

Things of yesteryear always give me a warm rosy feeling..don't they you, too?..They are so pleasing and isn't it a shame it is hard to find such fine quality in todays offerings....Do people give romance much thought? I often wonder....I don't see much evidence of it and isn't that sad....I am married and I still think our little cottage is romantic, but the kind of romantic a man can live with. I have my roses and he has his old books and somehow they are a perfect blend....or should I say marriage?
SOLD



Have A Sweet Day!
Jil

7 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh how pretty, Jil! Love the delicate colours. I am very much a romantic myself. Thanks for sharing and I hope you're having a lovely week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Vicki said...

Hello, dear friend,
Yes, those are certainly sweet, sweet finds. I am a hopeless romantic and love vintage linens. Your Eden rose is breathtaking. That is one I don't have but would love to own it. I hope you are having a beautiful week, Jil. Love and blessings always~ Vicki

Just Between Us Girls said...

Dear Jil,
Your blog is lovely and so are your offerings. Everybody do check out Jil's website. Top of the line items and beautiful presentation.
Love and hugs,
Pat

LiLi M. said...

Nothing like nostalgic finds, you are totally right!

Patti said...

I love things of yesteryear...I think that is why I love classic-era movies and the 1940's so much. I love the way women dressed back then...feminine and pretty.

I love discovering "vintage" things in thrift stores. Truly, one man's trash is another man's treasure, huh?

Blessings
Patti (Fill Me with Beauty)
(new blog name and profile name since I commented on your last post)

Patti said...

Also, your badge is beautiful. I am adding it to my blog. Thank you for the use of it.

Patti

sanjeet said...

Your Eden rose is breathtaking.
PPC Advertising India