Thursday, December 30, 2010

I Found Them~I Found Them!

Woo Hoo...Thanks to Donnie and her instructions from her son, I found all my pictures! Thank you, so much Donnie, you saved the day! Be sure and thank your son for me, too!

If any of you would like to find lost pictures or files in your computer, just follow her instructions in the previous posts comments and hopefully it will help you as it did me.

This has really taught me a lesson to put my pictures and graphics in files and then on CD's for safe keeping. It will be a major project as I never found my already set up files, so I will have to start over with the 7,000+ pictures and graphics. It will take me months as I don't have the time to just sit and do it....I will try to do 100 pictures a day.

I love the heart shape and have various hearts scattered through the house, so I am having great fun creating these crazy quilted small heart pillows or door charmers...Here is my last one created for a customer....
**If you click on the pictures you will get a better view.....**





Today is almost 40 degrees and the ice and snow are turning all mushy and messy. It is amazing what a little warmth will do....People are out walking, dogs are barking, they most likely are not enjoying the slush!, and it just feels "more alive." The children that sled at the parks hills, just down the street, are not too happy, I am sure. This would be impossible to sled in, but you know that will all change with the next snowfall.....
Off to make some turkey noodle soup and then all the turkey will be gone....it sure was good!
Warm Hugs and Smiles,
Jil

7 comments:

ShabbyESP said...

So glad you had someone to help you with the computer problem, I know how you feel since I have 2 hard drives that has all my pictures before 2010.
I love the hearts that you are making they are adorable!
Happy New Year!
Suzann

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Oh I know how frustrating it can be! I am dealing with something similar now, too.

Your hearts are so sweet! I do like to sew but will have to wait a few years until Bebe is older. Happy New Year!

Mari said...

HELLO JIL~ SOOOO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT SOMEONE HELPED YOU OUT :) AND YOUR PIC'S ARE RESTORED TO YOU :) NOW MY SWEET FRIEND, THIS NEW PILLOW IS JUST GORGEOUS!!! I WANT ONE JUST LIKE IT.....LOL

XO~MARI

Debbi said...

Glad, you found your pics Jil. That happened to me once but when I read your post yesterday I could not for the life of me remember what I did to find them! I eventually had a separate internal hard drive installed and that is where they all go now.
Anyway, love the heart pillows!!!!
So sweet.
Happy New year!

Donnie said...

I'm glad Don Jr's information was able to help you like it did me. He is super smart on the computer but works so much I don't ask too much unless I'm really over my head. I'm so glad you were able to find them. Have a Happy New Year.

Shirley said...

Hi Jill, I am so glad that you found your pictures. Your hearts are adorable. We got to 69 degrees today, but have dropped down to 30degrees. I don't know what kind of weather we will have, but it should be interesting. Have a wonderful weekend. Happy New Year. Your Missouri friend.

Holly said...

your pictures are so beautiful - a reflection of what you love.
Have a blessed new year and may your year also be full of renewed faith and love!