Friday, November 25, 2011


Hello All My Blogland Friends ♥ I hope you had a wonderful, wonderful Thanksgiving day and are enjoying all the left overs! I know I am. I had a turkey cranberry stuffing sandwich for breakfast. MMMmmm!!! Hubby? He opted out for a traditional breakfast. I told him he was a sissy. lol!

This is our day to celebrate pink, so go to Beverly's and you will find all the wonderful blogs to put you in a PINK frame of mind!

Just a little reminder to hop on over to SHABBY COTTAGE SHOPS BLACK FRIDAY SALE Our sale will last through Monday. You find so many treasures that you will not find at the mall and many shops are offering Free Shipping, too.
Here are some new ornaments I just finished and they are at my WEBSITE

I have to tell you a little story about my roses....Yes, I make them from clay, mixing colors and having fun doing them, but .... you will never see my finger prints on them. I had a job where I had to be finger printed and this was done at the Police Station. They tried and tried in vain to get a copy of my print. Each finger was carefully rolled in ink over and over...supervisors were brought in, but all to no avail. My print can not be lifted as my lines are too fine and shallow. Now, if that will just hold true for my face as well I will be a happy gal!

The leaves are mostly all raked and the big machine with the vacuum on the back has come down the street and sucked them all up for the city's compost pile. I took a couple pictures before they were swept and raked up as I thought they were so pretty scattered about....I wished I could leave them that way, but we had to take advantage of a warm 60 + degree day! :(

I keep our burning bushes very trimmed because of the space, but they were pretty anyway with their pinkish red leaves....


Our beautiful holiday season has begun! I wish for all of you a season full of happiness and joy ♥♥♥
Jil

16 comments:

KatyDidStitches said...

Love everything in this post, Jil...but your comment about the fingerprints and wrinkles had me rolling on the floor. From your lips to God's ears, my friend!

Kathy

Natasha in Oz said...

Wow, you have been busy! I love your sweet decorations and I also love your amazing garden!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What adorable little wreaths, Jil! You are too funny about your finger prints and wrinkles! Thanks for the smile and Happy Pink Saturday. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

Blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

Hi Jil, I'm so glad you popped in and commented on my hankies, it was so nice of you and I must find more time to visit more friends in blogland. I have been following you for a while now, and I must stop in more..I love how you can't print your fingerprints, so I wonder if no print would be your 'fingerprint'? LOL!

xinex said...

Your creations are so sweet and adorable. The color of your leaves are very pretty. Ours are brown and not too nice....Christine

ShabbyESP said...

Hello Jill,
I love your clay flowers and your breakfast sounded yummy!!!!
Enjoy your weekend and HPS!!!
Suzann ~xoxo~

LV said...

All your work is very nice. You should not have any trouble selling those pretty goodies.

J.Rylie.C said...

Very pretty!!


Barbie and Ken, please come and see. Have a great weekend.

Sherry from Alabama said...

Such a beautiful Pink Saturday post! I love those Burning Bushes!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Anonymous said...

Great post.
Like the fingerprinting story...very amusing. Beautiful shot of the leaves and your porch steps, and such pretty ornaments.
Happy Pink Saturday
Cheers,
Leah

Chubskulit Rose said...

Simply delightful!

Pink Accessories, have a fun Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday - great post. Loved your comment about the fine lines on your fingers/face. Oh, I see someone is saying about the same thing just opposite where I'm posting. Ha. Thoroughly enjoyed my visit! Thanks, Jenn

My name is Riet said...

What a lovely pink post. I love all your pictures. happy pink Saturday

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

What unusual fingerprints you have..fascinating story! Your flower creations are so pretty. Happy Pink Saturday!

Marina Capano said...

Hi! Lovely pics!

xoxo

Unknown said...

These wreaths are so adorable.