Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April At Last.......Welcome To Pink Saturday!!!

Be sure and visit Beverly of How Sweet The Sound to find lots of sweet pink blogs to visit this Pink Saturday!

My week was rather hectic and chaotic!!! When I finally was able to wind down today and get back home.....it was just too late to take any good pictures so, I thought my something PINK will just be my new blog template that Debbie of COTTAGE TREASURES designed for me. Wanting something pink and fru fru she did a wonderful job, don't you agree? I am thrilled with it, but not surprised, as everything she creates is beautiful.

Debbie is Marionberry and I am sure many of you know her and all of her "Pretties" that she creates. She is also our new leader of Etsy Cottage Style, as well as having her own web store and her Etsy shop. She is very busy, but always takes the time to help with any computer problems and to work with you on your design in just the friendliest, nice way! I feel very blessed to know her!

Hope you are all having a Happy Pink Saturday and do have a wonderful week, too!

Thank you, Beverly, for hosting this great event, especially when you are caring for you Mother. I hope she is feeling a bit better and not in too much pain! You two stay in my prayers!

Hugs,
Jil
xo

24 comments:

Melly said...

Jil, your blog template is absolutely beautiful so pink and feminine.

Happy Pink Saturday!!
Me4lly:)

Eclectic Chic Style said...

Love your blog template!!!! Happy Pink Saturday
♥ Teresa

Teacup Mosaics said...

OH MY it is just beautiful. When I opened your blog that was the first thought I had. Happy PS!

Kris said...

Jil, the blog looks beautiful. Love the template design.

Have a happy PS day

Kris

Unknown said...

Your blog template is lovely, Debbie did a terrific job! Pink Saturdays are wonderful. Thanks for sharing, Esther

Marina Capano said...

Happy pink saturday!

I love your blog!!

visisit me anytime...

Marina

Char said...

Yep, Jil, Debbie is great and your new look is beautiful. I came in last week and thought I saw something different. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Betty said...

Your blog template is absolutely gorgeous!! Happy Pink Saturday!

♥Mimi♥ said...

Pink Saturday is one of those times that I indulge myself and my ♥ of the color pink. Today your blog helped to fill my pink-a-licious desire. Thanks so much!

Jorgelina said...

Hi!
Love the template design.
Happy pink saturday!!!

That shabby Pink Girl said...

Oh MY!!your Blog Template is so Beautiful, It jumps right out at you, how nice, I love it!!

Hugs
marian elizabeth

Nancy said...

Oh Jil, it is just gorgeous! I'll be visiting every update and hope you have so new creations to show us soon. Happy Pink Saturday!

Lisa said...

LOVE IT!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Hugs, Lisa

sweetmemorymakingmom said...

Hello Jil, I love your header! I thought it was beautiful the moment I saw it! I also love your dress form pin cushions...so pretty. Happy Pink Saturday. pink hugs, Ellen

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I love it ..I am having a blog giveaway too!Happy Pink Day!

fannipauline said...

Jil I think your new blog template is very beautiful. She did a beautiful job for you and it is definitely "you"

Michelle said...

Your new design suits you perfectly. Congratulations for knowing what you want!

Unknown said...

Hi Jil,
This is a beautiful template...and one I haven't seen before.

You asked about the children in my header..they are my grandsons.

Nice to meet you and hope you've had a great PS :) Diane

Anonymous said...

What a lovely, lovely, lovely blog template!

So sweet!

Debbykay at Rose Cottage Gardens and Farm

Sonia said...

Pretty template. Your banner is lovely.
Sonia

Deanna said...

I love everything about your blog template...the background, the banner...just lovely.

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday
Deanna :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

Happy (belated) Pink Saturday (on Monday!)

X Es X

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

BEAUTIFUL blog. It's so you!!
Patricia :o)

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Your new blog template is beautiful as is the header!!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents