Tuesday, May 18, 2010

For All You Cottage Style Magazine Addicts~~~


Here is a new magazine that I adore.. FLEA MARKET STYLE ...You can go and check out their delightful blog....I am waiting for the Fall edition, but am not sure when it will hit the news stands...it may say on their blog...I need to read it more thoroughly!
I have put on several pages of the the Summer Edition for you to enjoy and get a sense of the magazine....they, sadly, do not offer subscriptions, yet. :-(

I have two favorite magazines...Flea Market Style and Romantic Country...both are new and fresh with their ideas....

When I picked this up I was just thrilled with the contents...it is a bit more pricey at $9.95 per copy, but look what we pay for the Stampington Magazine collections....I found this magazine to be very satisfying to an old soul that loves and gets excited about vintage and antique items and ways to incorporate them into our home....and, of course ways to repurpose them.....
Enjoy!






Off to get the van serviced from the last leg of our 9,000 mile winter journey....It is an hours drive and while down in that area it means a trip to Michaels as well...Woo Hoo!
Be Happy!
Jil

5 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jill, you were a winner in my giveaway. You won the lotion dispenser. Please email me with your address @ Dwebbie222@aol.com

Debbie-Dabble

Nancy said...

Jil, so glad you are back. Your new website is just lovely!

I won this magazine! Good thing 'cuz I see so few magazines in Vermont. I've already tried some ideas from Flea Market Style.

Still down south in the heat, lucky me!!!

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

Hi Jil!
Thank you for your visit!
Your blog is so lovely!
I havent seen that magazine yet but will definitely be searching for a copy now - looks like a good one!!
Lynn

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

sanjeet said...

Your new website is just lovely!
PPC Advertising India