Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hello blog friends....I hope your week got off to a better start than mine...lol! Nothing serioius, just little bumps and all of a sudden I have gone stupid about putting a link on! What is this about?? I have put lots on, believe me, but now, when I think I have a link on I do not....I am doing some little thing wrong and not seeing it! Ugggg....I will study on it after dinner...

But...I was able to finish another Southern Belle Pillow..great for taking your mind off troubling matters....I love these little Belles and think they are so charming with ribbon embroidery....I love the ones with the full crocheted skirts, but I am all thumbs with a crochet hook, so this is my take with them....

~SOLD~

And, now my camera is not behaving....and the sun actually came out when I took these....I am going to have to go and give it a little sweet talk and get out my book to see why they are so dark....see,.... another little bump in the road...

Jil

7 comments:

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

your pillow is very cute and delicate...Glad to see you talent shown here.
Smiles!

Pamela Kellogg said...

Absolutely beautiful! I've stitched this vintage pattern several times but never did the silk ribbon embroidery on it. Lovely!

VM Creation Atelier said...

Agree,agree,absolutely agree with you folowers!-)*

You work is just so lovely,dreamly nice...

SO romantic and soft:-)))*

Love,
***Violetta***

Patti said...

Very beautiful!! What a creative and talented lady you are.

Blessings,
Patti

Pamela Kellogg said...

Hi Jil,

Thank you for the lovely message you left for me on my blog! Yes, when my internet doesn't work, I could just put my fist through the monitor!

My husband too is an old car fanatic! And I'm just so proud of him for the work he's done on our Model A. I'm going to see if he'll dig out the before photos so I can post those on my blog. If you could see what he started with!!!

And yes, I will get some photos of our 50's garb when the Model A is ready for Cruise Nights!

Shirley said...

Your ribbon embroidery is so neat. It is something that I have never tried to do. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment. I wonder about you, but lately it seems as though I never have enough hours to do everything that I want to do. We have been having so much rain lately and have three rivers out of their banks. I hope it doesn't go much further. We had some more rain this evening. Have a wonderful day. Your Missouri Friend

UGLYRAED said...

OH wow! thats soo great as this pillow is something that you dont see every day.. By the way, you blog looks great and it has a unique scent .. IM FOLLOWING IT :D