Saturday, January 29, 2011

SNOWY PINK SATURDAY~

Happy Pink Saturday, Dear Friends.....Busy, busy, busy is what I have been this week. You know, you see a dust bunny and then start to notice more and then you are in it...cleaning and organizing and when you are all through...you look around and feel twenty pounds lighter....stuff you don't use is gone, things are looking good and you are ready to get back to work....well, that was me this week!

BTW...do go and pay Beverly a visit and you will see all the marvelous pinkalicious blogs to visit...

Here is what we woke up to this morning...Isn't it pretty? Until the snowblowers started and people started shoveling, it was so quiet, so peaceful....




I love my little yard angel out in the snow....you can see the snow still falling....I know she will be happy when the Iris she is standing in reappear!


And, yes, I did get something made this week...one of several small heart boxes I have been having fun with. You can see more of this one at my My Website




Wishing you a fun and cozy winter weekend.....Jil

15 comments:

BrushedByAnAngel said...

Your snow is beautiful to look at - I think it would be wonderful to play in except that I don't like the cold. Happy Pink Saturday,
Brenda

Connie said...

Happy pink saturday. That little cake box is adorable!!!!
xoxo,
Connie

Connie said...

Where you put your website above that little heart cake is not working because you have a quotation mark at the end just before / so remove it so the site will work, sugar.
Connie

Mari said...

HI JIL AND HAPPY PINK SATURDAY~THE SNOW LOOKS SOOO PRETTY, I HAD 17 INCHES HERE ON THE ISLAND.....
YOUR PINK BOX IS JUST BEAUTIFUL :)
HOPE YOUR NICE AND COZY :)

XO~MARI

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post thank you for sharing,HPS.

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hi Jil :) We too got more snow over here on my side of Michigan ~ hubby had to go in during the night to plow snow, so I'm sure he'll be "hitting the hay" early tonight. Your cake box is sooo sweet :)

Happy Pink Saturday to you sweet friend!!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Unknown said...

We've woken up to that a few times this winter! LOL
Love your faux goodies on your website!
Happy PS
Roselle

ornamentsbypink said...

Hi Jil, dosen't the snow look so nice when your sitting in your home looking out! We got some more snow during the night.
Your cake box is so sweet!
Mary

Catlyn Berry (Cizz) said...

Oh my goodness! Seeing all that snow calls for a nice cup of warm tea and your exquisite little cake would be just perfect with the setting! Happy Pink Saturday! Stay warm!

Hugs'
Catlyn

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for Grandparents and Caregivers said...

How cute! We looked like that last week, but today it was 55 and melted snow - a taste of spring right before the next storm. My senior mom and I enjoyed a nice walk and chat about gardening delights to come. Happy Pink Saturday (PS I think you left the .blogspot out of your url at Pink Saturday. It went to dead page, then when I hover I only see www.sayitwithroses.com - when I handtyped it with the blogspot, it got me to you. :) )

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Love your angel in the snow too!! :)

Char said...

We appear to be on the same page this week Jil. I too am doing boxes. HA! Great minds think alike. I hope you have a very Happy Pink Saturday weekend, Char

Anonymous said...

Happy PS Jil. I know what you mean about how cleaning one dust bunny snowballs into major cleaning. You heart box is beautiful. We have 3 feet of snow with more coming tonight. Stay warm.

Your friend,
Debbie

Susan said...

Your little angel looks cold!! Lovin the little heart box!! First visit to your blog. Very pretty! I will be coming back!

La Petite Gallery said...

This site is just adorable, I have lot's of the white stuff.'
First visit.

Thanks